Friday, December 25, 2009

I've been preoccupied,......


I have been really busy since I last got to use the computer. And this post is very important. I am a mummy. I have a little boy who I haven't named yet, but Louise has nicknamed him DJ (Diesel Junior) as he takes after his dad's stunning brindle and white good looks.

DJ was supposed to have a sister too who was beautiful and white like me, but she had no markings. Unfortunately she has taken a detour to the rainbow bridge to be with other special pups and dogs like my brother and my mum instead. They will take extra special care of her.

I think I've been trying to look after DJ too hard, and my hormones and calcium levels and stuff have all gone haywire. So Louise is helping out and feeding the wee guy with formula for me every 2 hours. She's looking a bit knackered.

Anyway, there's a picture of my little guy - crikey I may as well call him DJ too, as it makes it easier doesn't it.

He won't be getting his own blog site until he's much much older, and only if I read everything he writes first.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure my Meg will be careful with your wee sister at the Bridge. DJ is a good name I think, and he looks very sweet. Sue had been telling me you were busy making babies - well done Maris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Go little Diesel Junior. Wait till he's older then you can call him Junior Rotter! Sorry about your girlthough. I am sure that your brother and mum and Meg are looking after her.

    ReplyDelete