Thursday, September 17, 2009

What took me so long?


I've been a busy young lady you know, and I completely ran out of time to update my blog site. Lyall Bay beach is now my very own "Party Central", and sometimes there's like 30 or 40 dogs playing with each other. It's awesome. I don't know if its the salt air, or what, but we all just have heaps of fun while our owners chat and laugh at us.


Lots will be happening here in the next couple of weeks. Louise is taking me to a show, and we've got stiff competition from the girls from the "Naki"! Yep, Mouse, Holly and Banderbear will be heading down to Ashhurst to compete against moi in an all breeds Championship show.... I'm looking pretty hot right now, but those country girls just might win the judges over. We'll see. The great thing is that there are more mini's entered in the show than Bull Terriers! Banderbear is right... Mini's do rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment